Strategy. Assets. Implementation.Are you looking for a results-driven digital marketing service to create money-making assets and sales funnels for your business?
If so, you are in the right place.
- Stop funneling money into marketing that is not growing your business.
- Start creating assets that will gain you customers and improve customer retention.
Your Partnered Marketing Service
TGC operates as an extension of your business as a fulfillment partner, towards the same goals. Getting measurable results. This is a partnership, and we want you to see it that way too. Partnered Marketing Clients have full access to the team of experts including Copywriters, Web Developers, Video Producers, Graphic Designers, Infusionsoft Experts and Number Crunchers. TGC works with you to understand your business, your goals, and set up a long-term marketing strategy. Then we execute. We help your business grow by taking on marketing projects that never get off the ground and see them through to final delivery. This approach will help relieve stressed team members, bring a different strategic perspective to your business, and fill technical gaps without the need to hire more full-time staff. The Partnered Marketing Service is your digital marketing department in your back pocket.
Who Is Partnered Marketing For?
Partnered Marketing could be for you if…
- You wish you could enjoy the results of dynamic funnels and campaigns that continue to increase your income
- You’ve already tried working with an agency, outsourced to freelancers or hired staff in-house, but something hasn’t quite ‘clicked’
- You’ve been to conferences, events, workshops, but you haven’t got time to put in place what you’ve learned
- You struggled with automating your processes
- You want a way to track and test your marketing and measure results
What If I Already Have A Marketing Team?
Some of our customers have full-time staff that takes on marketing roles within their business. Great! We love to work with them. We often find that, at first, these team members need tasks off their desk so they can focus on more industry-specific work. Other times the marketing team wants to do something that is beyond their technical expertise. Fantastic! In either case that is where we fit in.
How Does Partnered Marketing Work?
Every client engagement is different because every situation is unique. Though, the work structure is the same. Partnered Marketing Service is a monthly engagement where TGC works with you on deliverable assets for a project one week at a time. Some clients will add several weeks at a time during busy times of the year. Then move back to their regular schedule. Together we can build a microsite with landing pages. Other times large projects break into several weeks with deliverables each week. Or we analyze, review and improve an existing lead funnel system. The work is whatever will make the biggest impact on your business by improving your marketing funnel. Whatever the task; you will have a new or improved asset for your digital marketing machine by the end of each work week. Partnered Marketing allows for:
- Flexibility and transparency for large projects
- Budgeting and ROI to be very consistent and predictable
- Short-term commitments with simplified contracts
- Tasks completed by the most efficient person
The Next Step Is To Have A FREE Strategy Call
It is the best way to find out how we work together, understand what might be best for your business, and ask any questions. Click the button to schedule a Strategy Call at a time that fits your schedule.
Digital Marketing Services Available With Partnered Marketing:
- Every business has goals or high-level objectives. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the measurements that reveal how your business is progressing towards the company goals. Great KPIs reveal where to give attention and are easy to communicate throughout the organization.
SEO Strategy Report
- SEO Strategy Reports are Initial and Ongoing Weekly SEO Reports that document the performance of an SEO campaign. The Initial SEO Reports show the current status of keyword research, competition analysis, current keyword ranking, website on-page details, and SEO hub-page backlink profiles. The SEO strategy will come from this Initial SEO Report. It is the groundwork to know where point the ship. The Weekly SEO Report does not need to be as comprehensive. It includes keyword ranking update, competitor ranking updates, website modifications, and link-building efforts.
Google Analytics Review & Discussion
- Use Google Analytics to track and report your website traffic. Though, to some business owners, diving into the numbers and traffic data of a website can be a daunting task. You see a bunch of data, but what does mean? A Google Analytics Review helps by turning data into an easy to understand report. Often a Google Analytics Review comes with a 1-hour strategy discussion. Most decision makers find it is easy to discuss critical decisions for the next few weeks on this call.
Google Adwords & Facebook Ads Reviews
- The Google Adwords & Facebook Ads Reviews are structured to answer 5 questions:
- How are the campaigns performing?
- Where can the funnel improve?
- Is the campaign targeting the correct audience?
- Is the audience responding?
- What is the next course of action?
- Is the ad targeting the correct audience?
- Should the landing page have some improvements?
- Should the offer change?
- Is the text from the advertisement in alignment with the text on the landing page?
- The Google Adwords & Facebook Ads Reviews are structured to answer 5 questions:
Search Engine Optimization
Keyword Research & Analysis
- SEO Keyword Research & Analysis is the starting point of any SEO campaign. Through Keyword Research you uncover which keyword phrases are most likely to get the traffic you desire. Not all web pages aim for the same kind traffic. The design of a pages can be for selling, general information or giving directions. These types referred to as Transactional, Informational, and Navigational. Keyword Research & Analysis is matching popular key phrases to pages on your website so that the purpose is in alignment.
Website & Web Page Optimization
SEO Content Development
- SEO Content Development is structuring, writing and editing the content of a web page to be the best information for a keyword on the internet. This level of detail is usually reserved for SEO Hub-Pages like the TGC SEO Guide. It is the “homepage” of a series and considered the most important page for the topic on a website. This is also an iterative process. Often creators will write a page once and forget it. But that is not how information works. Information continues to evolve and change. The theory of today might be completely wrong tomorrow. Continuing to develop the core content of a site is always important.
Targeted Backlink Building
- Reputation Management is to ensure that a positive representation of your business is on the internet. The more high scoring 5-star reviews, the better. Yet, one thing you cannot do is to buy or give compensation for the reviews. If discovered to have purchased reviews then the website is at risk to be blacklisted. Another aspect of Reputation Management is to ensure search results for your business are always positive. Usually, this means to fill the first page of a search about your business with positive information. Known as burying bad reviews. It can be difficult and costly to do.
- Local SEO is all about optimizing your website to show up for search terms in your city. “Orlando Oil Change,” for example is someone who needs car maintenance in Orlando. This means you may never show up for the national search term, “Oil Change,” but you can be competitive in your local market. For many service businesses, this costs less than trying to rank for a national term. But, it also requires regular maintenance to keep your top position on the search engines.
- Competitor Review is like spying on your competitors SEO strategy. You’ll discover their top ranking pages for profitable keywords, best content, and backlinks. By knowing their strategy, you can build a plan to take over their position, or discover a market segment they are not targeting. TGC will provide a basic competitor review for you in a free strategy session call.
PPC – Google Adwords & Facebook Ads
PPC Campaign Creation & Management
- Pay Per Click Campaign Creation can be a bit intimidating for new advertisers. Unfortunately, the tools designed for managing PPC are cumbersome. The tools are also initially configured for the best possible outcome for the provider, not the advertiser. PPC Management is part of the Partnered Marketing. The cost stays the same regardless of how much you choose to spend on an existing campaign.
Landing Page Design, Development, and Optimization
- Landing pages are the core of all digital marketing campaigns. The landing page is the critical moment when the visitor decides to become a lead or abandon the funnel. The internet has gone “landing page crazy” in the last few years. You’ll find thousands of reports that theorize best practices and criticize pages that don’t fit their mold. Some of the advice is great. But what matters is that your landing page converts your target prospects into leads. Best practices can be the starting point for great landing pages, but there is no reason to treat the theory as though it is law. TGC focuses on the optimization of the landing page through headlines, text, image, video, form fields, and the offer. The page either connects with the audience to match with their desire, or it doesn’t. In both cases, you end up with a result. Optimization can only come after the result.
Google AdWords Keyword Analysis
- Proper Keyword Analysis all about getting your message and offer in front of the correct audience. It can make a campaign rise to success. Without it, your budget could disappear in a flash along with your potential profit. Often, businesses will target too many keywords. Usually through a broad match. This comes without much thought on how keyword variations target different segments of the audience. For example: “Cheap Red Mustang” is very different than “Red Mustang“. “Cheap Red Mustang” has a strong sign that the user wants to buy a car at an affordable price. While “Red Mustang” leans towards a broad informational type of search. Bidding on one could be a waste of money for your ad campaign. Bidding on the other could be a massive success.
Google AdWords Campaign Optimization
- Google AdWords Campaign Optimization is the iterative process of tweaking the campaign to better target the audience with a message and offer that gets conversions. AdWords has many options, like knobs and levers, that when set right will improve the campaign performance. The primary metric for AdWords Campaign Optimization is the cost per conversion. This can improve by changing different factors within the campaign such as time of day, location targeting, negative keywords, ad extensions, ad text, core offer, and cost per click. The goal is always to get the cost per conversion that best fits your offer.
Facebook Ad Campaign Optimization
- Facebook Ad Campaign Optimization is the iterative process of tweaking the campaign to better target the audience with a message and offer that gets conversions. Even for AdWords veterans, this can be challenging. Facebook Ads play by different rules. On the surface, it looks simple. That is the clever design of Facebook Ads. But at the core of a great Facebook Ad is that the image, message, and offer resonate so strongly with the viewer that they take action. The nature of how the ads target viewers is different. User behavior and data indicate what the viewer will want to experience.
Ad Writing & Testing
- Your goal is to write a message that grabs the viewer by the heartstrings and jolts them into action. The message around your offer is so compelling, inspiring, shocking, and honest that the viewer must take action. Avoiding your offer will only lead to them experiencing more pain than their situation now. It sounds drastic, but a message that strikes a cord is one that doesn’t usually fall out of the sky. Improving the message for any given offer requires iterative testing and tweaking.
Website Creation & Management
- Make it pretty. Make it easy to read. Make it easy to use. Graphic design for business is often straddling the line between beautiful and functional. More often than not functional is what will make the biggest impact, but beauty is what will draw people in. The goal is to manage the graphic design process to stay within budget, be beautiful, and facilitate the use of the item.
- The TGC team members have 10+ years of experience designing websites, applications, landing pages, and microsites for businesses. Most often the focus of web design is to educate the viewer to inspire action. Sometimes we get to make things pretty. TGC Web Design Portfolio
- Does it click? Did it do what you expected? Web Development is more about the process than the end result. Any new programmer can probably make something work given enough time and money. TGC uses Agile development. This is a fancy way of saying that the delivery of assets and improvements are by the end of every week. The whole team is part of the process to ensure the successful release of a website on time and within budget.
WordPress Design, Development & Maintenance
- WordPress started 14+ years ago. It is the go-to free Content Management System (CMS) for most web designers & developers. Partly because it is the easiest for customers to use and because it has thousands of free themes and plugins. WordPress revolutionized website development and cut the cost of basic websites. The system allows for endless customization in both style and functionality. But free comes with a hidden cost. The hidden cost of WordPress is in the maintenance of the system, plugins, and themes. The popularity of any web platform attracts hackers who would perform a malicious activity on your website. It is critical to keep the core WordPress install up to date to lower the risk of the site getting hacked. However, updates to the core WordPress can change code which the downloaded themes and plugins depend upon. Then they also need maintenance to get working again.
Application UX Design & Improvements